- This application does currently *not* support usage from iOS/MacOS other than using windows-virtualisation (e.g. Parallels, VMWare, Crossover). We are currently evaluating an iOS version
- In case of flights from/to airfields without a 4 letters ICAO code (for example small grass airfields) it is currently not possible to enter the regular name of the airfield (for example ALFINA) and the program may crash.
- There is currently a problem with complex night flight time colculations that will be solved in one of the next releases. Workaround is to manually enter the night flight time.
- When printing selected ranges of the logbook (e.g. from 01.01.2010 until 30.11.2010) the flight and landing totals are not printed corretly. This will be solved in one of the next release
- HATAY AIRPORT in Turkey – ICAO Code: LTDA, IATA Code: HTY is missing in the airport database. This will be solved in one of the next release
Log file of exceptions: